Analyst, Marketing and Chat-based Applications (Full Time)
Digital marketing – what to measure and how to measure?
This is a question that our analysts ponder from time to time. Digital marketing is a mix of art and science, on the one hand you have to look at the data and be careful with the assumptions behind while on the other you need to judge the creative direction based on your analysis.
If you are aspired to become a Chat-based Applications strategist, check out below!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Sociable; strong communicator
- Analytical and sceptical
- Energetic and entrepreneurial
- Lazy enough to find smart ways to work
- Observant and curious about different phenomenon
- Passionate about internet technologies
- EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- At least 2 years of experience either in client servicing or marketing planning
- Social media management skills and experience (Facebook/WeChat), familiarity with other internet marketing platforms is definitely an asset
- Familiar with website/app development jargons and mechanism
- Strong proficiency in both Chinese and English
- University graduate
- Ability to articulate ideas
- High self-motivation and ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Candidates with less experience and high potential will be considered for trainee position
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunities to work with clients from different industries
- Exciting challenges and engaging projects to excel your creativity
- Training on technical knowledge of chat-based applications
- High visibility to your achievements
- Room for advocating new entrepreneurial initiatives and turning them into reality
- Market-competitive rate
- Attractive bonus for significant contribution in business growth
- 5-day work week, 15-day annual leave, birthday leave, medical insurance, etc.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- 50%: Provide marketing consultation service to clients across different industries, analyse their marketing objectives and target audience and translate them into actionable plans
- 20%: Mine useful insights through data collected from Chat-Based Applications (primarily Facebook Messenger and WeChat) and develop data-driven marketing plans that combine both art and science
- 20%: Execute marketing initiatives and business development plans for the company
- 10%: Assist in other ad hoc activities as required
HOW TO APPLY:
Email us at email@example.com along with your CV.