Chinese Copywriter / Senior Chinese Copywriter (Native Mandarin Speaking Required) (Full Time)
Exciting challenges and engaging projects
High visibility to your achievements
A start-up environment
WeMine is now looking for a full-time Chinese copywriter who is passionate about writing, versatile in style and well-versed in both Hong Kong and Mainland cultures. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply for the position by sending us your 1) resume and 2) portfolio thru email. Please note that you need to demonstrate native mandarin fluency or deep understanding of mainland Chinese culture in order to be qualified for this position.
To demonstrate your creativity and understanding of mainland Chinese culture, please submit also 3) a brief “soft article”, within a limit of 200 Chinese characters, to persuade mainland Chinese companies to choose WeMine as their service provider. You may base on our WeChat OA, Facebook page and official website to understand what services WeMine offers.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Passionate in creative thinking and story telling
- A strong communicator and team player
- Eager to explore new things
- A sense of humour is optional but highly appreciated
- EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Excellent Chinese writing skills in both local and Mainland styles
- Familiarity with the latest Chinese culture is a prerequisite
- Ability to convey ideas and thoughts effectively
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunities to work across diverse industries
- Exciting challenges and engaging projects
- High visibility to your achievements
- Market-competitive rate
- Attractive bonus for significant contribution in business growth
- Full-time: 5-day work week, 15-day annual leave, birthday leave, medical insurance, etc.
- A start-up environment
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Create compelling copies for WeChat and other channels
- Conduct research and familiarize with client’s product or latest market development
- Work closely with design and marketing team
- Participate in brainstorming sessions for pitches and marketing campaigns
- For senior position, you will coach junior copywriters and drive initiatives to continually improve creativity, efficiency and accuracy.
HOW TO APPLY:
Email us at email@example.com along with your CV.