Data Scientist, Product Design and Customer Experience (Full Time)
Do you want to build data models and algorithms that provides data insight for business to combine the art of marketing communication and science of interaction data?
What about seeing the data magic in an enterprise product with interactive dashboard?
This new role is created for improving our enterprise social CRM product for marketers. The Data Scientist will build data models to train the data sets collected from our social CRM platform via machine learning, and derive insights on improving our dashboard design and data insight suggestions for our clients using the platform, in turn this helps our clients obtain useful insights for optimizing their creative strategies in engaging their audience.
- Strong communicator, ability to explain technical concepts to outsiders
- Analytical and sceptical
- Energetic and entrepreneurial – you take lead to drive initiatives
- Lazy enough to find smart ways to work
- Observant and curious
- Passionate about internet technologies
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunities to work with data from different industries
- Industry-leading insight on cutting edge marketing technology and analytics
- High visibility to your achievements
- Market-competitive rate
- 5-day work week, 15-day annual leave, birthday leave, medical insurance, etc.
Q1-Q2: Concept and product knowledge, understanding the business context
- Acquire key concepts about social media and its data availability via APIs (e.g. organic/paid exposure, formats of different creatives, trending metrics used for measuring social performance)
- Understand UX differences between difference social media and how it impacts user expectation and interaction with content – so as to understand the business context before building meaningful data models.
- Learn limitations between different social chat-apps
- Acquire product knowledge of our social CRM platform
Q3-Q4: Product development
- Working with product owner, UX designer and development team, the Data Scientist will be exposed to modern SaaS product development methodology, project management and UX design technology platforms.
Online learning via education platforms such as Coursera will also be sponsored for Data Scientist to pursue specific areas on data science related to our product roadmap
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Econometrics, Data Analytics
- 2-5 years experience in delivering analytics and predictive modelling
- Experience with CRM database preferred
- Proficient with SQL, Python, data visualization using PowerBI, Qilk and statistical models or algorithms using R or Python
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
70% building ML models and algorithms for our social CRM platform
30% working with product teams and advising on what data to collect and implications of your algorithms
HOW TO APPLY:
Email us at email@example.com along with your CV.