Web/App Engineer, Special Projects & Explorative Application (Full Time)
Do you aspire to become an innovative developer who keep exploring and creating new digital products? Do you enjoy trying out latest technologies and experimenting new ideas? Have you keep challenging yourself in this fast-evolving world?
If that’s what you are looking for in your career, check out below!
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Highly adaptable and love to find quick hacks and break the rules
- Adaptive and explorative
- Lazy enough to find smart ways to work
- Strong system analysis and problem solving skills
- Observant and curious about different phenomenon
- Passionate about technologies
2. EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 3-5 years of professional web/app development experience
- High self-motivation and ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Expertise in one of the following domains: front-end (web / app) development, server architecture (e.g. k8s, auto-scaling, load-balancing) or development pipelines, back-end development or algorithm design
- Experience / Foundation Knowledge in three or more of the following technologies: python, nodeJS, PHP, Golang, Flutter, vue, React, SQL, Linux shell scripts, neural networks, data visualization package, NLP, automated test, encrypted search, data streaming
- Meeting one of the criteria below:
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- University degree in any other disciplines with a demonstrated concepts and knowledge
- Self-taught expertise in software engineering, with a strong belief in the importance of concept and core theory
- Proficiency in both Chinese and English
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunities to create business value with technology
- Company culture that promotes innovation and open discussions
- Exciting challenges and engaging projects to excel your creativity
- High visibility to your achievements
- Room for advocating new entrepreneurial initiatives and turning them into reality
- Market-competitive rate
- Attractive bonus for significant contribution in business growth
- 5-day work week, 15-day annual leave, birthday leave, medical insurance, etc.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- 30% Develop Proof of Concept products to test the market / validate ideas
- 30% Conduct feasibility study and test reliability of new technology / concepts
- 20% Build tools to enhance internal development flow, developer recruitment process etc.
- 10% Testing, documentation and implementation of web-based applications
- 10% System enhancement and on-going maintenance support
HOW TO APPLY:
Sounds something worth a try? Send us a CV to email@example.com with your public code repository. If you don’t have a public repository, just feel free to pick any innovative way to showcase your talent.